Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tuesday Owenisms 4


Evelyn was having a self-indulgent moment when we were out and about one weekend. Owen had enough of her selfish requests, apparently, and said to her,

"The WORLD's not about YOU Sissy. It's about..................God..................and other people."


I took Owen and Sissy window shopping one day. Well, it was mostly window shopping. While I dragged them into a women's clothing store, they were well behaved. I was even able to try on a suit. Once I decided I wasn't getting it, I went to hang it back up where I first found it. Owen was perplexed and said, 

"So.........you put that on your bum.........and then hang it up so others can put it on their bum?"

When I responded yes, we like to try it on first to see if it fits well, he responded with,

"Gross."


*To be clear, I did try the suit on with my underclothes still on. It wasn't naked suit fitting day.

3 comments:

  1. was it a swimsuit? LOL.

    I love Owen. That kid and me...I bet we (might) get along. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a business suit! I might have understood if it was swimwear.....maybe.

      Delete
  2. OH wow, Owen just says some crazy stuff, but it's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete