Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Mumbles 9


1. I promise I'm not trying to fall into the Neglecting Hole that I did last time. I just had a very busy week and previous weekend!

2. I really meant to get these started Sunday evening so I didn't have to rush to do them this morning, but we sat down as a family and watched Twister and then we watched Blind Side and by then it was 10pm and this  old lady had to go to bed.

3. Turner, by the way, could watch Blind Side and ESPN's "30 for 30: Bo Jackson" for the rest of his entire life and be content. He's watched both a hundred times easily.

4. I went to Boca Raton last Sunday for a work conference. I saw about 2% of the beautiful weather because we were booked from dawn to nearly dawn with exhibit hall, receptions, cocktail hours....my feet were killing me!

5. And FYI - being on a work trip with co-workers for that length of time is EYE opening. That is all.

6. I don't have time to discuss much else. I'd stay and finish but I have an 8am meeting I need to get to the office for. No being my usual 15-20 minutes late today!

3 comments:

  1. haha an 8:00 meeting on a MOnday? Who scheduled THAT craziness?

    and yes, I can only imagine what it would be like to travel with some of my coworkers, LOL. Traveling with you, however, would be fun. kinda sucks we never get to do that (yet)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preach it. Co-workers away from the office aren't quite the same as they are IN the office, huh?

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine traveling with co-workers is a lot like being around teachers out of school when in school or after. It's eye opening and interesting.
    Glad to hear Turner has good taste in movies and football movies too :)

    ReplyDelete