Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thankful Thursday 6




1. Today I am thankful for time. While the unfathomable "time only speeds up as you get older" has truly hit home to me, it also provides something wonderful. A healing effect. I think recovery and healing, forgiveness and rejuvenation make themselves known to different people in different ways. For me, I have come to realize it is time more than any other possibility. Time brings me perspective, a deep breath (sometimes a years' long deep breath), and sensible words.


2. I am thankful the Royals are on tv almost every night of summer, that The Bachelorette starts up next week, and So You Think You Can Dance is back in business.


3. I am thankful my little brother has found a partner for life who is a beautiful person. She's sensible yet silly, intellectual yet fun-loving. I am excited to share in their love day coming up in July.

1 comment:

  1. #3 - awwwwww!!!! Thanks and I'll pass that comment on to her. I know she'll love it. And I think you covered it pretty well, except maybe forgot to add ornery lol We're excited for that day in July and trying to get everything done before then will be fun.
    See ya in just over a week.

    ReplyDelete