Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Monday Mumbles 10


1. I'm late, but it's still Monday! Happy start to the week.

2. Combing Evelyn's hair is a trial. It's good thing her hair is thick enough I can do strange ponytail combinations so if I wanted to avoid combing it one day (theoretically speaking, I would never.....), I could. Just thinking through typing....

3. How out of touch am I if a show named "Dancing with the Stars" has "Stars" on it who I've never even heard of??? The tragedy of Pacific Coast Royals games is creating this manic TV watching.

4. Okay...it's now Tuesday. I honestly started these Monday evening and then...well.....I dunno....life.

5. BUT, because we delayed the posting and the completion, I get to announce Andrew Wiggins, the #1 college basketball recruit, chose to be a Kansas Jayhawk next fall. Yeehaw. That is all.

6. Evelyn is completely infatuated with babies. She tries to make me walk different directions in the grocery store, out shopping, at sporting events, all because she's spotted a baby in that vicinity. She's obsessed.

7. Owen is getting his tongue-tie snipped tomorrow. I'm nervous for him, for his reaction when he realizes they're going to numb his little mouth with a shot. :( I've got tactics for distraction, so I'm just hoping they work.

8. I need to go find Game of Thrones television series to rent or buy. I'm nearly through book 4 and need to buy book 5 and then...time to watch!

9. I can't believe Owen's going to school in the fall. I feel like crying.

10. I need to go. Sissy is saying "I wish you had another baby" and I might just need to vomit.

2 comments:

  1. Gah...love Evie! She's awesome. Do you have Netflix? Probably could watch Game of Thrones through that?

    Yay for Wiggins=Jayhawk! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE Game of Thrones. I've only watched the series (so good!) and keep thinking of picking up the books because I know I'm missing out on so much background info and extra details. A. has read all of the ones that have been published so far and I hate that he holds out on answers when I ask what'll happen next.

    ReplyDelete