Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday 5



I am thankful for co-workers who want to work as a team to accomplish the best results for the client. We all play different parts, but the results affect us all the same. We stay employed.

I am thankful for controversy, as difficult as it is for me to swallow some days. Being on the receiving end of negativity is hard for me to handle because I always believe there is a simpler, more productive way to handle business. However, without this controversy I wouldn't find new and improved ways to respond effectively.

I am thankful for my Owen and all his craziness. He is five today.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Owen!!!

    I agree on negativity, but you're right...sometimes it helps us be a better person.

    Staying employed is good...very good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 5th Birthday Owen!! Lil goof ball :)

    ReplyDelete