Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tuesday Owenisms 14



I learned over this past holiday break that my brilliant son Turner has an ear for lyrics like his father. In other words, not so swell.

He let me know, while we were YouTubing songs, that he always thought the song Karma Chameleon was "Come On Chameleon", as in....a person who had a pet chameleon and was beckoning the creature toward him.

Oh my.

In other news, he also thought the "Royals" song by Lorde was saying "ahoooo" over and over, like a wolf, when she was actually singing "I rule, I rule, I rule".

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE, EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. He's 9 so give him a break. It kinda sounds like "come on chameleon" if you don't know karma is a word haha!
    Maybe he thinks the bands are in the radio studio singing? oh wait...that was you :)

    ReplyDelete