Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday Owenisms 9



I am self-aware. I realize that I don't have a palette that chefs require or diners of my kitchen desire. I get it. But can you shut up about it already?


Mom: Kids, we have chicken and noodles for dinner. If you don't want it, you go to bed without dinner. It's what I'm serving, like it or not. I AM willing to help make it taste better for you. I can add butter to the mashed potatoes or season salt to the chicken and noodles, if you like.

Owen: I know how you can make it better for me Mom.

I'm excited that he's willing to compromise and smile to myself as I drive us home.

Owen: Uuuhhhhh....get a new food.


2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Sounds like Owen. I'd eat some chicken and noodles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! My question is...why wouldn't you just add those seasonings from the get-go?

    ReplyDelete