Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Mumbles 22


1. Has anyone seen the "Renuzit" commercial? A man for every room? Ummm.....it's nice.

2. I might be going through a mid-life crisis. Not to worry.

3. Not the "I need to buy myself a hot new sports car and wear platform stripper heels when I drop my kids off somewhere" kind of crisis. More of an evaluation kind of crisis.

4. I read a line in a book this week that said, "In my experience it's the unexamined life that is worth living. If one wants to live happily every after, that is - with one's partner." I think there is some truth to that. Too bad I can't help but examine until the cows come home.

5. I took Turner to his ball game by myself last night. It was nice. It was quiet. And peaceful.

6. Hubs keeps trying to get me to watch a movie he has on the DVR. But he missed recording the first 10-20 minutes. I can't watch that movie. I won't watch that movie. I need it all. Does anyone else feel the same?

7. My brother pointed out that I forgot to Mumble last week. Damn holiday weekends always get me.

8. Yet again, another change at work is taking place. We're switching up client assignments, so I'm learning a new one and handing off my babies. I get possessive of my work. It's something I know about myself, and am not really willing to change.

9. Cartoons are just plain weird. The ones we watched, the ones the kids today watch. Weird.

10. It's back to boot camp this week for me. I am hoping to get 2 or 3 days in this week. 4:20 is just so darn early, though. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Ya Mumbles :) And yes cartoons are weird, but today's cartoons are weirder, I think.

    ReplyDelete