Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday Mumbles 38


1. I'm not sharing the new car very well.

2. I did let him have it on Saturday, as I said I would, but it hurt. I had to force myself into my Pilot and I had to force myself to stop thinking about how poorly he might be driving it, or how loudly he might have turned up the radio. Oh it hurt.

3. I went into the office for a few hours Sunday morning and I took Evelyn with me. That girl has attitude and I refuse to take all the blame. I refuse. She spends way too much time with her dad for this to be all my fault.

4. The one thing I need to remember about her is that if I give her tasks or hobbies that are similar to things that I do, she'll most likely be content. She was getting extremely restless in the office and I finally moved her chair up to my desk like me, gave her a folder that had a notepad in it, and allowed her to "take notes" like the ones I had in front of me. Saved my efficiency.

5. I cannot believe that Owen turns six on Friday. I just pulled out a few photos for him to share at school this week and had a 'moment'. I sent in some one year old pics and it made me want to kiss his little one year old face.

6. Does anyone else have a problem sharing their food or drink? I specifically asked Hubs yesterday if he wanted something to drink when I was picking up my soda. He said no. And then he proceeded to pour half of my soda out of my cup and into his own at the house. P.I.S.S.E.D.

7. And no, I won't 'just get used to it' because we've been together so long. It's annoying as hell.

8. My brother convinced me to do the #100HappyDays - post a photo a day of something that makes you happy - challenge. Today is Day 5. I'm posting it on both Instagram and Twitter and I have fun each day thinking in the moment, and realizing that most moments provide me something to capture.

9. I can probably guarantee that one photo will be Evelyn's hair.

10. And if I can figure out how to capture her attitude, I'll post that too. Because it rocks.

1 comment:

  1. I do not like to share my food/drinks. As a matter of fact, I often hide stuff in the freezer/fridge/cupboard that I don't want to share at all.

    ReplyDelete